Remembered about an account to pay at the last minute and need to make an emergency payment, but don’t know how? No more worrying! Today in this article you will learn all about how to make immediate payment on FNB app!
In addition, if you want more convenience and speed to make your payments at FNB, we will show you How to make immediate payment in the FNB application by cell phone that you can do everything directly from our phone!
Have you ever wondered: “Is it possible to make the immediate payment in the FNB application by computer”. If you ever had that doubt, keep reading the text to find out everything about how.
Finally, we will clarify if it is necessary to pay an extra fee to make the immediate payment in the FNB application for you to get organized in case you have to pay any additional amount. All of these processes are very simple, as well as how to reverse eWallet on FNB app.
- How To Make Immediate Payment On FBN App?
- How To Make Immediate Payment In The FBN Application By Cell Phone?
- Is It Possible To Make The Immediate Payment In The FBN Application By Computer?
- Paid An Extra Fee To Make The Immediate Payment In The FBN Application?
How To Make Immediate Payment On FNB App?
The FNB, better known as First National Bank, is a South African institution based in Johannesburg. One of the most popular in the country, First National Bank (FNB) also offers online services, in addition to applications and the official Online Banking website.
In addition to offering many current account options designed to meet a variety of needs of individuals and families, FNB makes it easier to control your from the convenience of your personal computer and ensures flexibility in your customers’ limits.
If you need to pay a bill urgently and don’t know if this is possible in the FNB app, you are in the right place! Fortunately, there are several payment methods available at online banking and you just need to choose the best one for you.
Therefore, by reading the text you will discover how to make immediate payments by cell phone, computer and whether you will need to pay additional fees.
How To Make Immediate Payment In The FNB Application By Cellphone?
As stated earlier, making payments using the First National Bank app via mobile is easy. Below, we will teach you how to make immediate payment in the FNB application by cellphone, but first you must download the bank application, which is available for free in the app stores.
After downloading the app, follow the next steps:
- Enter your username and password in the application and log in to your Online Banking profile. Then select the “Pay” tab;
- Select the “Sub Once Out” tab. Select the type of recipient you need to pay. Your options are “An account”, “Public recipient” or an “eWallet”;
- Fill in the fields displayed on the screen, such as recipient’s name, account number and amount;
- Select the account from which you want to make the payment, as well as the date if you want the payment (s) in the future. Select the “Pay” button;
- Review the confirmation screen and if you need to change any of the details, select the “Edit button”. If you are satisfied with the details, select the “Confirm” button;
- Enter your unique PIN (OTP) and click “Submit”;
- A results screen will display the result of your payment. Select “Finish” to return to the Once Off home page.
Is It Possible To Make The Immediate Payment In The FNB Application By Computer?
The answer is yes! Yes, it’s possible to make the immediate payment in the FNB application by computer.
To proceed with the immediate payment on the FNB app for computers, all you have to do is login, click on “Pay” and choose the best payment method. We recommend “eWallet”, FNB’s instant payment service that makes payments by phone number.
Below you can see the step where you put the amount and who wants to send the funds in the FBN app for PC.
Pay An Extra Fee To Make The Immediate Payment In The FNB Application?
Luckily, you don’t have to pay an extra fee to make the immediate payment in the FNB application because it is included in your banking plan, so don’t worry with additional values.
Done! Follow our tips and make your payment now on the FBN app.