Need to see your bank details at First National Bank, but don’t know all the login information and don’t know how to it? You don’t have to worry anymore! Today in this article we will show you all about how to view username on FNB app!
Also, if you want to verify your FNB South African bank login name directly from your mobile phone or tablet, keep reading to find out how to see your username in the FNB app on Android.
If you do not have Android devices and only use iOS and iPhones, we will also explain in the article some details and tips of how to see your username in the FNB app on iPhone!
Finally, so that you can verify the username on all possible devices, such as cellphones and computers, we will tell you if it is possible and show a tutorial on how to view the FNB username in the banking app on the PC! All of these processes are very simple, as well as how to reverse eWallet on FNB app.
- How To View Username On FNB App
- How To See My Username In The FNB App On Android?
- How To See My Username In The FNB App On iPhone?
- How To View The FNB Username In The Banking App On The PC?
How To View Username On FNB App?
The FNB, better known as First National Bank, is a South African institution based in Johannesburg. One of the most popular in the country, First National Bank (FNB) also offers online services, in addition to applications and the official Online Banking website.
In addition to offering many current account options designed to meet a variety of needs of individuals and families, FNB makes it easier to control your from the convenience of your personal computer and ensures flexibility in your customers’ limits.
But, to all of this you need to login to the online service offered by the FNB app. You will need the account number or username or password and OTP.
If you forgot your username and want to view username on FNB app, continue reading the text to learn how to see it!
How To See Your Username In The FNB App On Android?
Well, if you don’t remember your FNB username anymore, you can reset your login information to enter your account from your mobile device.
Therefore, to see your username in the FNB app on Android, you must first download the application and then follow the next steps:
- Select “Forgot password or username?”;
- Select “Reset user ID and password”;
- Fill in the fields displayed on the screen, such as card number, PIN, ID number and select “Continue”;
- Enter a new user ID;
- Enter a new password and confirm the new password;
- Select “Confirm”;
- Enter your one-time PIN (OTP);
- Select “Submit”;
- A results screen will appear. Select “Login” to your online bank with your new username.
How To See My Username In The FNB App On iPhone?
In addition to this way, you can also see your username in other ways. If you have the necessary information to log into your account without a username, you can also find this information in the app’s settings.
So to see my username in the FNB app on iPhone, you must login with number account and OTP (PIN), click on the three bars at the top, click on “Settings” and then on “My username”, as shown in the image below.
How To View The FNB Username In The Banking App On The PC?
In addition to being able to query username through the application, you can also your banking service through the computer. It’s easy and as fast as doing it on your cell phone. See below how to view the FNB username in the banking app on the PC:
- Log in to FNB Internet banking on the desktop with your account number and PIN;
- Go to “Menu” in the three bars at the top of the screen;
- Then, select “Online Banking Settings”;
- Then, click on “Your details”. Your username will appear in the center of the screen.
Done! See your username through the FNB application now, following our tips.