Well, you have an iPhone and you love it, but for some reason you need to cut back expenses, here we will tell you how to unsubscribe from iTunes by app.
In this article you learn how to unsubscribe from iTunes on iPhone, so that you can do this action from your phone.
Also we thought that you might want to learn how to unsubscribe from iTunes on PC, so we wrote this article with that information included.
And if you need to know how to unsubscribe from iTunes without an iPhone, read this article until the end because here we will explain to you how to do that in an easy way.
- How To Unsubscribe From iTunes By App?
- How To Unsubscribe From iTunes On iPhone?
- How To Unsubscribe From iTunes On PC?
- How To Unsubscribe From iTunes Without A iPhone?
How To Unsubscribe From iTunes By App?
About canceling a subscription you need to know that most subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel them. If you cancel, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date. With this article you are going to learn how to unsubscribe from iTunes by app.
If you cancel during a trial period, you might lose to content immediately. If you signed up for a free or discounted trial subscription and you don’t want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends.
In Israel, South Africa, and Turkey, you can cancel a subscription made through the iTunes Store or the App Store with immediate effect. Some apps and services offer subscription-based to their content. Unlike single item purchases or most in-app purchases (such as for game currency like gems and coins), subscriptions continue until you choose to end them.
Do you want to know how to unsubscribe services by app? We have an article dedicated to this question. Check it on our website.
How To Unsubscribe From iTunes On iPhone?
Now we are going to show the process to unsubscribe from iTunes on iPhone. Here we have for you these instructions on how to see or cancel subscriptions on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions,” tap “iTunes & App Store” instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won’t renew.
How To Unsubscribe From iTunes On PC?
In order to unsubscribe from iTunes on PC you need to follow some steps. See or cancel subscriptions on your Mac following these instructions:
- Open the App Store app.
- Click the sign-in button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click View Information at the top of the window. You might be asked to sign in.
- On the page that appears, scroll until you see Subscriptions, then click Manage.
- Click Edit next to the subscription that you want.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
- If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won’t renew.
How To Unsubscribe From iTunes Without An iPhone?
Maybe you don’t have your iPhone anymore, or your mac. If that’s the case, there is only one way to unsubscribe from iTunes without an iPhone: you must call the Contact Apple Support. The number for South Africa is the 0800 444 426. Once you call, you’re given some options by an automatic recorded message, you must choose the subscriptions option and cancel the service you want to unsubscribe from there.
If you didn’t know about it, we inform you that you can see or cancel subscriptions on your Apple Watch and also on your Apple TV.