FNB (First National Bank) claims to be the oldest bank in South Africa whose origins are traced back in 1838.
As their history has been strongly influenced by their clients’ needs, they developed easy and fast ways on how to check balance on FNB. In this article you are going to learn different services provided by the bank.
You are going to learn how to check FNB balance online. There may be some more questions customers ask, such as how to check FNB balance using a phone? and they are going to find their answers by reading our article.
Other common questions are where I see the USSD FNB Code to check the balance? And Can I check FNB balance by SMS? Customers get their answers well explained in this text.
Some customers may ask about the difference between balance and available balance FNB. It is cleared up by keeping reading.
- How To Check Balance On Fnb?
- How To Check Fnb Balance Online?
- How To Check Fnb Balance Using A Phone?
- Where I See The Ussd Fnb Code To Check The Balance?
- Can I Check Fnb Balance By Sms?
- Difference Between Balance And Available Balance Fnb
How to Check Balance on FNB?
How to check balance on FNB? There are different ways you can check your balance on FNB:
- You can visit FNB website and locate the nearest ATM by searching for it in their search bar. Checking your balance at an FNB ATM is easy and safe. Just follow the steps below.
- Insert your card and type in your PIN code number.
- Choose Select Transfers and Payment.
- Click on Account Details.
- Print your Account Details slip.
- You can use your phone to receive your balance by SMS. You are going to learn more about it through the article.
- You can use your online banking to check your balance. It is going to be well detailed to you.
How to Check FNB Balance Online?
The first question FNB customers ask is How to check FNB balance online? There are a few steps:
- Visit FNB website.
- Click on Register button.
- Choose “I have a card and PIN”.
- Type in your card and PIN.
- Check the captcha code.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Set your user ID and password up.
How to Check FNB Balance Using a Phone?
How to check FNB balance using a phone? If you do not have time to go to your nearest FNB branch or ATM, one of the quickest ways of checking your balance is by dialing *120*321#.
You can bank anytime and anywhere you feel like. It is also possible to buy prepaid airtime and electricity. Remember that you have to be enrolled in Online Banking, then you can apply to use Mobile Banking
Where I See the USSD FNB Code to Check the Balance?
Where I see the USSD FNB Code to check the balance? USSD stands for Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD), that is a code which is programmed into your cell phone or SIM card, so that it is easier to perform certain actions, such as banking.
You can see your USSD FNB code by dialling *120*321#.
Using your code, you are allowed to:
- Check your balance on all your accounts.
- Buy LOTTO.
- Send fund using the eWallet.
- Transfer fund between your FNB accounts.
- Keep your mobile phone banking details.
Can I Check FNB Balance by SMS?
Can I check FNB balance by SMS? For you to check your FNB balance by SMS, just dial *111# from your Connect SIM card, so that you view your balance summary.
Difference Between Balance and Available Balance FNB
Difference between balance and available balance FNB. The difference between your balance and your available balance is displayed:
- Your balance only displays your last business day.
- Your available balance is the result of your balance and all transactions that are shown as pending.
Your available balance will change throughout the day as items will be debited or credited to your account.