A new Samsung Smart TV is always good news. But if you don’t get very well with technology maybe you’re going to need to learn how to download apps on Samsung Smart TV.
That’s why we created this article, so you can learn how to download apps on your Samsung Smart TV by the TV itself.
It’s really very simple; if you read this article you will also know how to install apps on Samsung Smart TV from USB.
Is it possible to install app on Samsung Smart TV via Bluetooth? We have the answer to that question at the end of this text. Read the whole article to learn everything about how to download apps on Samsung Smart TV.
- How To Download Apps On Samsung Smart TV
- How Do I Download Apps On My Samsung Smart TV By The TV Itself?
- How To Install Apps On Samsung Smart TV From USB?
- Is It Possible To Install Apps On Samsung Smart TV Via Bluetooth?
How To Download Apps On Samsung Smart TV
So, you just bought the latest and greatest Smart TV on the market. Now, you’re staring at your new 70 inch Samsung Smart TV’s home screen wondering how to get your Netflix, Disney +, Hulu and Amazon Prime apps up and running (the sooner, the better). That’s where we come in.
Most Smart TVs have a list of apps already downloaded ready for you to use as soon as you get the TV set up. However, brands like Samsung and LG allow you to add more through their app stores to further customize your home theater experience.
In this article we’re going to tell you how to download those apps on Samsung Smart TV, with different methods and instructions.
If you have to save an important phone call, you need to read this article we wrote about how to download Call Recorder app.
How Do I Download Apps On My Samsung Smart TV By The TV Itself?
Downloading apps on your Samsung Smart TV by the TV itself you just need to follow these steps:
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV
- Then press the Smart Hub button from your remote.
- Select Apps.
- Search for the app you want to install by selecting Magnifying glass icon.
- Type the Name of the application you want to install.
- Then select “done”.
- After that, select Download.
- Once the download completes, select “Open” to use your new app. You see? It’s a piece of cake.
How To Install Apps On Samsung Smart TV From USB?
In order to install apps on Samsung Smart TV from USB you need to follow some more instructions than before:
- First of all, open your PC
- Go to the web browser on your computer or Laptop.
- From the trusted sources, find the .apk file for the app that you want to install into your Samsung Smart TV and then download it.
- Insert the Flash Drive into your laptop or computer and copy the file into it.
- After copying the file, remove the flash drive from the computer and plug it into the TV.
- Open the flash drive on your Samsung Smart TV and, after finding the .apk file, select it and click on Install.
- Once the installation process is complete, you can now open and enjoy the app that you have just installed on your Samsung Smart TV.
In a similar article we teach you how to download EskomSePush app for free.
Is It Possible To Install Apps On Samsung Smart TV Via Bluetooth?
It is not possible to install apps on Samsung Smart TV via Bluetooth, because in this device Bluetooth only works to connect other devices, not to transfer files or apps. But you can always use a flash drive or the TV itself to download the apps you want.