Knowing how to send apps via Bluetooth can be useful in many situations, as when you need to share an application with someone who does not have it.
This way, you have to understand how the Bluetooth mechanism works. This is a wireless communication technology. It allows the exchange of data and files between cell phones, computers, scanners, headsets and other devices.
If you want to know how to send apps via Bluetooth, but do not know how to start it, do not worry. In this article, we have prepared some tips and instructions, like how to send apps via Bluetooth on Android.
Besides, if you are an iOS user, you can learn in this compilation how to send apps via Bluetooth on iPhone, too.
Last but not least, we have prepared some instructions, teaching how to send apps from phone to laptop through Bluetooth.
- How To Send Apps Via Bluetooth?
- How To Send Apps Via Bluetooth On Android?
- How To Send Apps Via Bluetooth On iPhone?
- How To Send Apps From Phone To Laptop Through Bluetooth?
How To Send Apps Via Bluetooth
Can you send apps through Bluetooth? This is a common question and the answer is yes.
However, it is necessary to consider that each device has its own configuration, especially when the operating systems are different, as is the case with Android and iPhone smartphones.
Thus, it is necessary to understand that each one has its own instructions and way to send the applications.
How to send apps via Bluetooth on Android?
- Turn on Bluetooth on the device you want to send the file to. Turn on connectivity, wait a few seconds for the phone to find the other device, and then touch it;
- A message with a numeric code on both devices will appear. Tap “Pair”;
- Open the file you want to send on Android. Click on the share button and then select “Bluetooth”;
- Android will display all devices currently paired via Bluetooth. Touch the name of the phone to select it. A message will appear on the target device asking if the person accepts to receive the file. Click “Accept”;
- The Bluetooth sending procedure will start as soon as the request is accepted on the other device. At the end, the file will be displayed in the Bluetooth transfer list of the smartphone that received the media.
Do you want to know how to move apps to the SD card? Then check it out on our website, there we have an article all about the subject.
How To Send Apps Via Bluetooth On iPhone
The iPhone is different to know how to send apps using Bluetooth. The process is a little more complex, because it has its own resource for this. However, sharing applications by Bluetooth on iPhone is not an available option.
An efficient way to share apps is through iTunes.
- Open iTunes on your iPhone;
- Open the App Store on your iPhone;
- Search the app you want to share and open it;
- In the top right corner there is an icon of a square with an arrow pointing upward, tap this icon;
- Then, choose to share by email, messenger, through Twitter or Facebook.
How To Send Apps From Phone To Laptop Through Bluetooth
First of all, to find out if this is possible, it is necessary to check if your laptop has Bluetooth.
If so, to send files, just follow the instructions below:
- Make sure the other device you want to share with is paired with your computer, turned on and ready to receive files and apps;
- On your computer, select Start, then go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth and other devices;
- In the settings for Bluetooth and other devices, select Send or receive files via Bluetooth;
- Under Bluetooth File Transfer, select Send files > choose the device you want to share with> Next;
- Select Browse > the file be shared > Open > Next to send It > Finish.