The globalization and the proliferation of the internet provides much more convenience in everyday life, like the rider apps. Thus, knowing how to download Uber app South Africa can be very useful on several occasions.
With this feature, you enjoy a comfortable run, unlike public transport, which is usually crowded. In addition, Uber offers cheaper fares than conventional taxis.
However, many people still do not know exactly how to get the app. So, in this article, we have prepared some useful tips for you who want to know how to get Uber app download in South Africa.
To contemplate all users, in this article you will learn how to download Uber app for Android, as well as Uber app download for iOS. For those who are wondering what to do with the old iOS version, we have also prepared some tips.
- How To Download Uber App In South Africa?
- Download Uber App For Android
- Uber App Download For iOS
- Download Uber App For Old iOS Version
- How Do I Login To Uber App?
How To Download Uber App In South Africa?
To get Uber app download South Africa, it is necessary to consider some factors first. The first is the type of device that will receive the application.
That is because Android smartphones, such as Sony, LG, Motorola and Samsung devices, for example, work differently than iOS devices, which are iPhone.
Do you want to know more about how to download and use consultation and utility apps? Then you have to check our website.
Download Uber App For Android
The first step to download Uber app for Android is to log into your app store. On Android devices, you must use the Play Store.
Then, to get Uber taxi app download, follow the instructions below:
- Touch the Google Play icon;
- Tap the search bar, type “Uber”;
- Select the Uber icon and tap “Install”;
- When finished installing the app, tap “Open”;
- In the Uber app, tap “Sign in” if you already have an account or “Register” to create a new one.
Uber App Download For iOS
If you are an iPhone user and want to enjoy the benefits of having a ride app at your disposal when you need it, then just follow the instructions below:
- Touch the App Store icon;
- In the menu bar at the bottom, type “Uber” in the search bar;
- In the search results, select the application;
- Next to the Uber icon, tap Download. You will need to enter your Apple ID or password to continue the download;
- Locate the Uber app on your phone’s home screen, tap Enter if you already have an account or Register to create a new one.
Download Uber App For Old iOS Version
Although you may be using an old version of the iOS O.S, the process for obtaining apps like Uber in South Africa is the same. What changes, in practice, is just the interface of the app stores.
How Do I Login To Uber App?
In addition to knowing how to download the Uber app, it is also important to know how to login.
That way, without logging in, you will not be able to request races, set a payment method, evaluate drivers and not even quote the prices of the races.
To sign in, you must already be registered in the app. If you are not already, you can do it in a few moments.
To sign in, follow the instructions below:
- Open the Uber app
- Enter your email
- Enter your access password in the app.
Now you can order your trips whenever you need them.