Need to pay a transit bill, but don’t know how to access it over the internet?
If the answer is yes, you found the right place! In this article you will learn how to check traffic fines with number plate online!
In addition, to help you get rid of your traffic tickets, the article will say whether or not it is possible to check fines with your ID number online.
Also, you will find out if you can see how to see your traffic tickets by name online.
For those who want more practicality, we will show how to check traffic fines on FNB app directly from your phone.
All these processes are very simple, just like how to get information on someone.
- How To Check Traffic Fines With Number Plate Online
- Check Fines With ID Number Online
- How To See Traffic Fines By Name Online
- How To Check Traffic Fines On FNB App
How To Check Traffic Fines With Number Plate Online
It is obvious that the traffic inspection system monitors routine motorist violations to maintain a safe and responsible urban environment. Many of the penalties turn into fines and most of them have deadlines to be paid.
Fortunately, if you don’t know if you have any outstanding fines or missed the deadline, there are several ways of how to check traffic fines with number plate online.
However, it is important that you have your personal and car information in hand to carry out the procedure of collecting your fines online. To do this, write down your ID number and your license plate.
Check Fines With ID Number Online
The first way you can check traffic fines with number plate online is by visiting the payCity website. It is an easy-to-use online system that allows you to view and pay for your outstanding traffic fines, settle your municipal accounts, purchase prepaid utilities and set reminders to renew your vehicle license disc.
To check fines with ID number online and pay them using payCity website, you will need to:
- Register with your email and create a password.
- After activating your account, click on the “View & Pay Fines” icon.
- Select “+Add ID”.
- Type your ID number and click “Save”.
Done! You will be able to see your traffic fines and also get the chances to pay them!
Another way to check your traffic fines with your ID number is using the FNB Online Banking.
To be able to see your fines on FNB Online Banking, you will have to:
- Log into your account using your FNB Online User ID and password. (if you don’t have a account yet, register first)
- After entering your profile, click on “Payments”.
- Select the “Pay Traffic Fines” option and enter your ID number or the Warning/Notice Number.
- Select the accounts you want to check or pay.
- Click on “Find My Fines”.
Off you go! You will already have access to all traffic fines linked to your name!
How To See Traffic Fines By Name Online
If you want to know how to see traffic fines by name online, we have a warning.
Unfortunately, checking your traffic fines just using your name is not possible, as more data is needed, such as your license plate or your ID number so that you can access these kind of information.
How To Check Traffic Fines On FNB App
In addition to being able to check your fines through payCity and the FNB website, you will know how to check traffic fines on FNB app.
The FNB Banking App is available for Android and iOS for free and does all the functions of the FNB Banking Online for desktop.
To check traffic fines on FNB app, you must:
- Download the FNB Banking App from your phone’s app store.
- Open the app and log into your account.
- Click on “Find My Fines” and enter your license plate number and your ID number.
- Click “Enter”.
Done! It’s easy and fast! Your transit fines just a click away!
Also, if you want to check your traffic tickets over the phone, just call 0860 56 28 74 and tell your data (plate, ID number…) to the attendant. This is another very quick way to find out how many pending fines you have.
Already know how to check your fines online? Follow our guidelines and learn all about traffic tickets!